Minggu, 27 November 2016

Recount Text

Last weekends, I went to traditional market with my mom by motorcycle because that place was so far.
On 8 o'clock we went to go there. After we arrived, the atmosphere in here was so crowded. Many people visited the market for bought anything. First, We decided to bought meat, but we shocked because the price was expensive not like usually. So my mom bargained that price, but the trader didn't want to lose the price. My mom just still bought it. I like this part when she was bargained. If you lucky you could got a cheap price. Occasionally my mom talking to the trader how expensive of the meat.
After that we went to the vegetable's stand to found some vegetables. I asked my mom to bought potato because I want to made a potatoes chips and fried potatoes, so my mom bought it for me.
The weather was hot, we were thirsty and tired, so we decided to looking for a traditional drink. It called 'dawet'.
After my mom paid it, we went to go home with satisfied feeling. That was a very exhausting day, but I felt so happy.

1 komentar:

  1. On 8 o'clock we went to go there. --> At 8 o'clock we went there.
    After we arrived, the atmosphere in here was so crowded. --> After we arrived, the atmosphere was so crowded.
    Many people visited the market for bought anything --> Many people visited the market for buying anything.
    but we shocked because the price was expensive not like usually --> but we shocked because the price was expensive not like usual
    the trader didn't want to lose the price --> the seller
    I like this part when she was bargained --> she bargained
    After that we went to the vegetable's stand to found some vegetables.--> After that, we went to the vegetable's stand to buy some vegetables.
    asked my mom to bought potato because I want to made a potatoes chips and fried potatoes, so my mom bought it for me. --> asked my mom to buy potato because I wanted to make a potatoes chips and fried potatoes, so my mom bought it for me.

    BalasHapus